DayZ: Standalone (PvE)
  • In Game Name:
    Wallace
  • Discord User Name:
    Wallace#1000
  • Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:105717175
  • Tell us about yourself:
    Heyo! I'm Wallace/Cian, I'm from England, I'm student and rollercoaster geek with a lot of time on their hands. I absolutely love talking about theme parks and rollercoasters, especially ones from the United Kingdom, so if you want an ear ringing, start a conversation about it with me ;) I absolutely love meeting new people and having a laugh.
  • Why did you choose to apply for staff on our server?
    I've loved DayZ since it was a mod on Arma 2 but never was able to play. Recently friends wanted me to play but from poor experiences on other servers, I just wanted a nice PvE server to play on enjoy. I refused to play DayZ until a friend of mine found this server, and ever since logging on, I have been hooked. I spend quite a lot of time on the server and I'd much rather be putting time into helping players than what I do currently :]
  • In your own words, what are the general duties:
    Enforcing server rules. Helping players who need assistance. Making sure to be friendly and keeping the community happy in any way I can.
  • Do you have any experiences as admin
    Yes
  • Are you an admin or any other staff rank for any other servers:
    No
  • Why do you want to be a part of our staff team:
    I'd love to be investing my spare time into volunteering as staff on this server as I have quite enjoy the community that this server has and would love to be able to give back.
  • Please create a detailed scenario that may happen on the server:
    A player has reported that they left their car unlocked as they were selling meat and pelts at the Hunter trader and someone stole their car. I would then check the staff menu map and check for people driving a car that matches the identity of the car stolen. I would then tell the person who is driving the matching car to pull over and have a word. If, after talking to them, I find the car is stolen, the player would be punished and I would tell the player the location of their car.
  • Do you have any skills that can be useful:
    Fast learner, easy to talk to, when I am passionate about something I go all in, good communicative skills, very patient, vast experience with managing online communities and running servers on other games.
  • Does anyone but you have access to your computer/game?
    No
  • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?
    Yes
  • How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    I am on the server near enough daily for multiple hours a day.
  • Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details
    No.
  • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes
  • Have you read over the rules and regulation? If so, do you agree to them?
    Yes
  • Any other Info:
    I'd love to volunteer as staff on this server as I really really do like the little community this server has and I know how special this server is. It would be amazing to be able to give back.

Posted (edited)

https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/STEAM_0%3A0%3A105717175/

We are sorry to say at this moment in time your application to become a member of staff has been declined thank you for applying

Edited by Hu5ky