DayZ: Standalone (PvE)
  • In Game Name:
    Wilko
  • Discord User Name:
    ๐Ÿ’–ใ“ใญใ“ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“๐Ÿ’–#6969
  • Steam ID:
    wilkowo
  • Tell us about yourself:
    Im a 18 year old Swedish guy in my last year of e-sports school, I play games every day and I moderate a few discord servers and Ive been admin and co-owner of a few fivem and unturned servers.
  • Why did you choose to apply for staff on our server?
    I really like this server and I havent had this much fun with so many people in forever, everyone on here wether it is the staff team or the players is always so welcoming and you can have a full on conversations about anything like you have known them for ages. I love the atmosphere on this server and I think being in the staff team would be great fun.
  • In your own words, what are the general duties:
    My general duties on the server is to implement and carry out work that helps the server to achieve its missions by helping players in need and just being a safe spot for any player that needs questions asked and problems solved.
  • Do you have any experiences as admin
    Yes
  • Are you an admin or any other staff rank for any other servers:
    No
  • Why do you want to be a part of our staff team:
    I think the staff on this server are wonderful people and I enjoy talking to them and same goes with the players, so being in the staff team and having to socialize with people all day long would be a dream come true on the server.
  • Please create a detailed scenario that may happen on the server:
    Scenario 1.

Player 1 and player 2.

Player 1 is running around in north west airfield looting, player 2 sneaks up and starts shooting at player 1, player 1 tells player 2 to stop shooting at him/her since its a PvE server, player 2 doesnt say anything and keeps shooting, both die cause of the reversed damage and some stuff on them both get ruined cause of the bullets.

Player 1 calls admin in chat and I arrive, I ask what happened and player 1 tells me the full scenario, I check logs to see who shot who and I can then determine whether player 1 or player 2 was the shooter. I talk to player 2 and see what they have to say about shooting at someone in a strictly PvE server, they say that they didnt know it was full PvE and that they thought military zones were PvP zones and that the damage happening to them was player 1 shooting back at them, I tell player 2 that the server is ONLY PvE and nothing else and I call over another admin to discuss what should happen.

Scenario 2.

The player is called Bob.

Me as an admin is running around looting and killing zombies in a military zone when I run into Bob, I see Bob lootcycling stuff in a bunch of houses and tents, I go up to him and ask him if he is lootcycling the stuff and he tells me that he isnt and that he just regretting picking the stuff up and then dropping it, I tell him that he has been dropping every single item in every tent and house and dropping them outside, you cant possibly pick up this many things in a row and regret picking them up so I tell him that he is obviously doing it for the loot to cycle to the next item, he tells me that he really didnt mean to lootcycle so I tell him that he can go this time but if I see him again I will take actions on it incase he really was just doing it unintentionally.
  • Do you have any skills that can be useful:
    Im not gonna sit here and lie, I dont really have that many skills since I havent been in any staff in DayZ before but Im a very quick learner so It wouldnt take much for me to perfect my role as a staff member. Im very adaptable and I can do many things, I find it fun to be able to help out and learn.
  • Does anyone but you have access to your computer/game?
    No
  • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?
    Yes
  • How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    Atleast 5 hours every day
  • Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details
    I have never been banned on any server, I did however once accidentaly on another PvE server steal another persons car thinking it was mine since they looked identical, a admin later teleported to me and told me that I had taken the wrong car and that I need to drive back, I didnt get punished in any way and we all just laughed at it cause it was funny.
  • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    No
  • Have you read over the rules and regulation? If so, do you agree to them?
    Yes
  • Any other Info:
    I just wanna say that Ivy is a great staff member, awesome help 10/10

We are sorry to say at this moment in time your application to become a member of staff has been declined thank you for applying